You would think that common sense would have this topic all covered with no room for interpretation, but life’s funny, ya know?

A kid was smacking around flaming golf balls at a campsite (already a brilliant idea) when he did the completely expected and managed to set himself on fire.

Here you go. Don’t try this at home. Or at campsites. Or anywhere.

Holy shit balls!! ???? ???? – @hutchy108 #golfgods #fireball #fore @golfgodsgc

A post shared by Golf Gods (@golf_gods) on

Oh, man. That’s dumb. At least he only burned himself and not the campsite around him. Tragedy avoided.

I understand the need to try to make golf less boring, but have you tried just drinking a lot while you play? It’s (somewhat) safer.